Can you fit this:
As most airlines now charge you to place your baggage into the hold more and more of us are trying to squeeze all holiday belongings into our hand luggage. Clothes, shoes, electrical equipment AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS!! How does one fit all their products into this tiny bag. I personally would rather pay for my big suitcase and not have to leave my beloved beauty products behind!!! BUT..
If you’re having that extra short break or off on a Hen Party abroad and costs need to be kept to a minimum, then hand luggage only is the way to go. I know of a few Hen parties travelling this summer with hand luggage only. Up for the challenge Hens!!
Did you know that you are only allowed one of these plastic bags per person and it must close completely. It must include all of the list below!!!
- cosmetics and toiletries, including creams, lotions, oils, perfumes, mascara and lip gloss
- sprays, including shaving foam, hairspray and spray deodorants
- pastes, including toothpaste
- gels, including hair and shower gel
- contact lens solution
- any other solutions and items of similar consistency
If you do take liquids in your hand luggage:
- containers must hold no more than 100ml
- containers should be in a single, transparent, resealable plastic bag, which holds no more than a litre and measures approximately 20cm x 20cm
- contents must fit comfortably inside the bag so it can be sealed
- the bag must not be knotted or tied at the top
- you’re limited to 1 plastic bag per person
Does this seem impossible to you?
I’m always up for a challenge and WOULD love you to join me. Please show me your results by tweet, email or replying below and lets see who can get the most into their teeny weeny plastic bag!!
I look forward to seeing the results. I will then do another post with the results and the best beauty products to SQUEEZE into your bag…..